Licensed to practice since 1976, Luis has professional experience as a professor of civil law and postgraduate studies in various cycles of issues pertaining to civil law. Author of numerous pertaining to this matter, his work has been published in journals and tribute books of collective participation.
– Bachelor in Legal and Social Sciences, Universidad de Chile Law School.
– Magister in Law, Universidad de Chile.
– Postgraduate Studies in Civil Responsibility, Universidad de Salamanca.
– Colegio de Abogados de Chile A.G.
– Of Counsel at Halpern de la Fuente since 2012
– Previously, Associate Consultant at Carey & Allende.
– Spanish and English.