Licensed to practice since 2006, Mr. Martinez has professional experience leading the judicial area, advising Credit Insurance Companies and General Insurance, Automakers, Logistics Companies, among others, usually litigating in diverse matters before the Ordinary Courts of Justice, as well as before Arbitration Courts and the constitutional Court. It highlights its experience in matters of civil and commercial nature, among which stand out, Concurs Affairs Law 20,720.-, Insurance, Foreclosure of Mortgage Guarantees and Consumer Protection Law, with an active participation in the main processes of Liquidation and Reorganization of Debit Companies developed in Chile within the framework of the current legislation.
– LL.B., Universidad de Chile Law School, 2005.
– He is currently developing his thesis for the Master with a mention in Public Law, Postgraduate School, Faculty of Law of the University of Chile.
– Colegio de Abogados de Chile A.G.
– Partner at Halpern de la Fuente since 2018.
– Associate at Halpern de la Fuente since 2012.
– Associate at Carey & Allende (2008-2012).
– Lawyer supervising at normalization area of Banco Falabella (2007).
– Associate at Carey & Allende (2006).
– Procurator at Warnier & Grant (2003-2006).