Licensed to practice since 1994, Mrs. Lamoliatte has professional experience as an Associate attorney in civil, commercial and family courts. She also holds legal expertise in the public sector, advising for governmental and parliamentary authorities, mainly in management, administration and conflict resolution.
– Bachelors in Legal Sciences, Gabriela Mistral University (Santiago Campus) Faculty of Law.
– Colegio de Abogados de Chile A.G.
– Associate at Halpern de la Fuente since 2014.
– Advisor to the Director SERVIU RM (2013-2014).
– Lesgislative Counsel to the Congreso Nacional (2010-2012).
– Associate at Montt & Cía (1992-2011)