Licensed attorney since 2013, Mr. Briceño focus his practice in Labor Law, Corporate & Business Law and Tax Law.
Agustín is part of the Labor Law area of the Firm, in charge of the litigation of cases in Labor courts and before the administrative authorities and inspection organs. He also collaborates with the litigation, arbitrations and tax areas of the Firm.
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School, Bachelor in Law, 2012.
– Colegio de Abogados de Chile A.G.
– Associate at Halpern de la Fuente since 2016
– Tax and Legal Services, PriceWaterhouse Coopers 2015 – 2016
– Advicer Lawyer, Senado de la República 2013 -2015
– Advicer Lawyer, División de Relaciones Políticas, Ministerio Secretaría General de la Presidencia 2012 -2013
– Spanish and English.